CAPPUCCINO MOUSSE TRIFLE
- Servings: 16-20
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 loaves (10-3/4 ounces each) frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 1 square (1 ounce) semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
In a large mixing bowl, stir milk and coffee granules until dissolved; remove 1 cup and set aside.
Add pudding mixes to the remaining milk mixture; beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in half of the whipped topping.
Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4-qt. serving or trifle bowl.
Layer with a third of the reserved milk mixture and pudding mixture and a fourth of the grated chocolate.
Repeat layers twice.
Garnish with remaining whipped topping and chocolate.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.