- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16-20
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/3 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 loaves (10-3/4 ounces each) frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 1 square (1 ounce) semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, stir milk and coffee granules until dissolved; remove 1 cup and set aside.
- Add pudding mixes to the remaining milk mixture; beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4-qt. serving or trifle bowl.
- Layer with a third of the reserved milk mixture and pudding mixture and a fourth of the grated chocolate.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping and chocolate.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More