- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Heat heavy cream in small heavy saucepan over low heat until it comes to a gentle boil.
- Whisk in espresso powder and cinnamon.
- Let cool slightly.
- Whisk egg yolks with sugar in mixing bowl.
- Slowly whisk in hot cream mixture. Return mixture to saucepan and cook over low heat for 4 minutes, stirring constantly, or until sauce thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delightful DessertsSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More