- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large egg yolks, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Heat heavy cream in small heavy saucepan over low heat until it comes to a gentle boil.
- Whisk in espresso powder and cinnamon.
- Let cool slightly.
- Whisk egg yolks with sugar in mixing bowl.
- Slowly whisk in hot cream mixture. Return mixture to saucepan and cook over low heat for 4 minutes, stirring constantly, or until sauce thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More