- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup plus 2 TB room temperature butter
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 2 TB firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup confectioners / powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped semisweet chocolate (I used chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 325' F
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine everything except for the chocolate chips.
- I know that the only liquid ingredient is vanilla extract. No that is not an error. Forge ahead....all will be well. Trust me.
- Now get that pile of chopped chocolate and mix it in.
- Don't worry about greasing the pan. Put (no point in saying "pour" cuz that's not gonna happen) the mixture into your pan....pat down evenly
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until brown on the edges.
NotesI found this recipe in Tate's Bake Shop Cookbook. Ooey gooey chocolatey deliciousness. Rich and wonderfully satisfying. Did I mention how easy it is to make?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More