- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup plus 2 TB room temperature butter
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 2 TB firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup confectioners / powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped semisweet chocolate (I used chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 325' F
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine everything except for the chocolate chips.
- I know that the only liquid ingredient is vanilla extract. No that is not an error. Forge ahead....all will be well. Trust me.
- Now get that pile of chopped chocolate and mix it in.
- Don't worry about greasing the pan. Put (no point in saying "pour" cuz that's not gonna happen) the mixture into your pan....pat down evenly
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until brown on the edges.
NotesI found this recipe in Tate's Bake Shop Cookbook. Ooey gooey chocolatey deliciousness. Rich and wonderfully satisfying. Did I mention how easy it is to make?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More