- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup instant coffee creamer
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients mixing well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- When ready to enjoy a cup, use 3 tablespoons mix to 6 oz of hot water.
NotesI found this recipe and have made it once. To start with, before I added cinnamon and nutmeg, I made a cup and tasted. Then added a dash of the spices to see if I wanted them. I enjoyed this but felt it needs just a litte more flavor so the next time I make it, I will use a flavored creamer.
I think this would be one of those neat gifts in a jar for Christmas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More