- Cooking Time: 10-12 mins
- Servings: about 45 cookies
- Preparation Time:
- 400 g flour
- 200 g butter
- 150 g brown sugar
- 2 heaping tablespoons instant cappuccino powder
- 25 g bitter cocoa
- 50 ml milk
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 1 TBspoon + 1 teaspoon instant cappuccino powder
- 1 TBspoon + 1 teaspoon milk
- Mix the flour, the sugar, the cocoa and the cappuccino powder in a bowl or in the food processor.
- Add the cold butter (chopped) and rub with your fingers (or mix again shortly).
- In the end, add the milk and bring everything together, kneading shortly. The dough won't come together easily, but eventually it will.
- It will be quite crumbly, not very smooth or soft.
- Wrap it in a piece of plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Turn the oven on and preheat it to 180°C.
- Take a little dough and form a ball, size of a wallnut. If the dough is too crumbly, wet your hands first. Flatten the ball slightly and then impress a 1/2 teaspoon mesuring spoon in the center.
- Place all the cookies on a baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Let them cool on a cooling rack.
- For the glaze, mix well all the ingredients, transfer into a freezer bag and cut off a very small angle (or you'll have to deal with running glaze).
- Squeeze a little glaze on each cookie.
- When the glaze has set, put the cookies in an airtight container.
NotesEnjoy these cookies with a cup of coffee or CAPPUCCINO, spend a pleasant moment with these soft, delicious cookies melting in your mouth.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sailstad Family Cookbook
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More