- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2# of fresh Mozzarella, small dice
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1T of apple cider vinegar
- 1t of salt
- 1 1/2 t of ground pepper
- pinch of sugar
- In large bowl add all ingredients.
- Mix very well, until all ingredients are combined. Chill in fridge for several hours.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More