- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Loaf of thick bread (I like the garlic loaf from Fresh Market)
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- pint of tomatoes, cherry, etc.
- small balls of fresh mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Trim the crusts from the bread then cut into small cubes.
- Toss the bread cubes with 4 Tbs. of olive oil and the garlic.
- Add salt and pepper if you'd like.
- Place the garlic croutons on a baking tray and cook for ten minutes (turning after 5 minutes)
- After the croutons have cooled, place one on the skewer followed by a ball of mozzarella cheese, a basil leaf and the tomato on top.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar (more vinegar than oil)
- I like to arrange mine in a vase so it looks similar to a floral arrangement.
NotesThis is such an easy recipe, but it's one of my absolute favorites!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More