- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is such an easy recipe, but it's one of my absolute favorites!
- Loaf of thick bread (I like the garlic loaf from Fresh Market)
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- pint of tomatoes, cherry, etc.
- small balls of fresh mozzarella
- Fresh basil leaves
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Trim the crusts from the bread then cut into small cubes.
- Toss the bread cubes with 4 Tbs. of olive oil and the garlic.
- Add salt and pepper if you'd like.
- Place the garlic croutons on a baking tray and cook for ten minutes (turning after 5 minutes)
- After the croutons have cooled, place one on the skewer followed by a ball of mozzarella cheese, a basil leaf and the tomato on top.
- Drizzle with oil and vinegar (more vinegar than oil)
- I like to arrange mine in a vase so it looks similar to a floral arrangement.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More