- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 C Mayonnaise
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2 C Fresh grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Green onions chopped
- 6 Ritz style crackers (crushed)
- 8 slices of bacon (cooked and crumbled) or 1/2 cup of real bacon bits
- 1/2 C any Captain Rodney's Glaze
- Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar and onions till blended.
- Place in pie pan.
- Top with crackers and bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Top with bacon and glaze
- Serve with crackers
NotesI had this dip at a tailgate party in Mississippi and had to have the recipe. I couldn't find Captain Rodney's glaze in Colorado and was so determined to make this I ordered it online.
The recipe is from Captain Rodney's website.
The recipe calls for any Captain Rodney's Glaze, I have used the Boucon Pepper Glaze.
It's great cold too.
Cooking with Sabra
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More