- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 C Mayonnaise
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2 C Fresh grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Green onions chopped
- 6 Ritz style crackers (crushed)
- 8 slices of bacon (cooked and crumbled) or 1/2 cup of real bacon bits
- 1/2 C any Captain Rodney's Glaze
- Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar and onions till blended.
- Place in pie pan.
- Top with crackers and bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Top with bacon and glaze
- Serve with crackers
NotesI had this dip at a tailgate party in Mississippi and had to have the recipe. I couldn't find Captain Rodney's glaze in Colorado and was so determined to make this I ordered it online.
The recipe is from Captain Rodney's website.
The recipe calls for any Captain Rodney's Glaze, I have used the Boucon Pepper Glaze.
It's great cold too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More