- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Captain Crunch Cereal
- about 1/2 quarts of vanilla ice cream
- put the Captain Crunch Cereal in a blender.
- Scoop the ice cream on top. Fill the blender up to the top of the cereal with milk.
- Don't forget to put the lid on, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite milk shake glass and enjoy. There's enough for a friend to, so make sure you share
NotesI mentioned Captain Crunch to some friends and we got on a role. An old friend I grew up with mentioned a Captain Crunch Milkshake and of course I had to try it!! The ingredients aren't exact...but it's just a milk shake so it won't really matter
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More