CAPTAIN CRUNCH MILK SHAKE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Captain Crunch Cereal
- about 1/2 quarts of vanilla ice cream
- put the Captain Crunch Cereal in a blender.
- Scoop the ice cream on top. Fill the blender up to the top of the cereal with milk.
- Don't forget to put the lid on, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite milk shake glass and enjoy. There's enough for a friend to, so make sure you share
NotesI mentioned Captain Crunch to some friends and we got on a role. An old friend I grew up with mentioned a Captain Crunch Milkshake and of course I had to try it!! The ingredients aren't exact...but it's just a milk shake so it won't really matter
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More