- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Captain Crunch Cereal
- about 1/2 quarts of vanilla ice cream
- put the Captain Crunch Cereal in a blender.
- Scoop the ice cream on top. Fill the blender up to the top of the cereal with milk.
- Don't forget to put the lid on, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite milk shake glass and enjoy. There's enough for a friend to, so make sure you share
NotesI mentioned Captain Crunch to some friends and we got on a role. An old friend I grew up with mentioned a Captain Crunch Milkshake and of course I had to try it!! The ingredients aren't exact...but it's just a milk shake so it won't really matter
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More