- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ice cream sandwiches (ususally 12 to a box)
- Whip cream (your choice lite will work -it's all yummy!)
- Carmel drizzel (over by ice cream toppings in store)
- Heth candy bar - this can either be purchased as a alreay crumbled in the baking isle or get a holloween size bag and crush it your self.
- Place 1 layer of ice cream sandwich bars in bottom of cake pan that is freezer safe.
- Add a layer of the following: whip cream,
- carmel drizzel,Heth candy bar - crushed.
- Then add another row of ice sandwiches, following the above layers and then top with whip cream.
- Freeze until party - the kids love this! Adults like the suprise of the candy.
NotesI have made this for just myself using a ice cream sandwich and cutting the ice cream bar in half, then following directions to taste.
You must SAVE this recipe
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More