- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ice cream sandwiches (ususally 12 to a box)
- Whip cream (your choice lite will work -it's all yummy!)
- Carmel drizzel (over by ice cream toppings in store)
- Heth candy bar - this can either be purchased as a alreay crumbled in the baking isle or get a holloween size bag and crush it your self.
- Place 1 layer of ice cream sandwich bars in bottom of cake pan that is freezer safe.
- Add a layer of the following: whip cream,
- carmel drizzel,Heth candy bar - crushed.
- Then add another row of ice sandwiches, following the above layers and then top with whip cream.
- Freeze until party - the kids love this! Adults like the suprise of the candy.
NotesI have made this for just myself using a ice cream sandwich and cutting the ice cream bar in half, then following directions to taste.
You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Food Travels Through Italy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More