- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ice cream sandwiches (ususally 12 to a box)
- Whip cream (your choice lite will work -it's all yummy!)
- Carmel drizzel (over by ice cream toppings in store)
- Heth candy bar - this can either be purchased as a alreay crumbled in the baking isle or get a holloween size bag and crush it your self.
- Place 1 layer of ice cream sandwich bars in bottom of cake pan that is freezer safe.
- Add a layer of the following: whip cream,
- carmel drizzel,Heth candy bar - crushed.
- Then add another row of ice sandwiches, following the above layers and then top with whip cream.
- Freeze until party - the kids love this! Adults like the suprise of the candy.
NotesI have made this for just myself using a ice cream sandwich and cutting the ice cream bar in half, then following directions to taste.
You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More