CAPTAIN RODNEY'S CHEESE BAKE
Captain Rodney's Cheese Bake
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 C Mayonnaise
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2 C Fresh grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Green onions chopped
- 6 Ritz style crackers (crushed)
- 8 slices of bacon (cooked and crumbled) or 1/2 cup of real bacon bits
- 1/2 C any Captain Rodney's Glaze
Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar and onions till blended.
Place in pie pan.
Top with crackers and bake 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
Top with bacon and glaze
Serve with crackers
The recipe is from Captain Rodney's website.
The recipe calls for any Captain Rodney's Glaze, I have used the Boucon Pepper Glaze.
It's great cold too.