- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- zest from the oranges you just squeezed
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and fresh ground pepper
- Pound the chicken thin.
- Put all ingredients into gallon size ziplock.
- Marinate at least 1 hour or preferably all day.
- Spray grill with cooking spray and cook away.
NotesReceived this recipe from one of the gals on Weight Watchers. Awesome recipe and very easy to make. I always make extra to have on hand as it is quite tasty on salads.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More