- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 3 cups Better for Bread bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons bread machine or quick active dry yeast
- Make Caramelized Onions.
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cook onions in butter 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are brown and caramelized; remove from heat.
- Measure out 1/2 Cup for the bread.
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except onions in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Add onions at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- Select Basic/White cycle.
- Use Medium or Light crust color.
- Do not use delay cycle.
- Remove baked bread from pan, and cool on wire rack.
- Makes 1 loaf (1 1/2 pounds), 12 slices
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More