- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 10 caramels cut into 4-6 pieces each
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 cups peeled, chopped Granny Smith apples
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine caramels, flour, apples, caramel, topping, and lemon juice. Lightly dust counter with flour, and roll each dinner toll into a 4-inch circle. Place 1-2 tablespoons of mix on each circle. Brush edges of dough with milk, and fold in half. Seal edges with a fork, and place on a greased cookie sheet. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar. Bake @ 375º F for 15 Minutes.
NotesTry this sweet treat with ice cream on a hot summer day
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Koken met OmaSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More