- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box/can Apple juice
- 1 small apple
- Caramel Ice Cream Sauce
- Allspice/Mulled Wine spice sachet
- Pour the apple juice into a large saucepan, slice the apple and add to pan then heat gently until boiling.
- Add the spice sachet/allspice to taste and add a tablespoon of caramel sauce. Stir well so the sauce gets mixed in.
- Leave to simmer for 2 minutes then take off the boil to cool a little.
- Serve with whipped cream and caramel sauce!
NotesThis is quite a simple recipe that was a big hit amongst my friends. I actually discovered hot apple cider in a Starbucks in Grande Prairie, Alberta and this is my home-version.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More