- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts -- chopped
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/2 - 1 cup of ice cream topping caramel sauce
- Soften Cream Cream Cheese. Mix in sugars, apple juice, and vanilla.
- Add nuts. Add 1/2 cup of powdered sugar or more depending on thickness.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm enough to shape.
- After refrigerated roll into two balls.
- Roll it in additional chopped peanuts then drizzle with 1/2 cup to 1 cup caramel sauce.
- Serve with apple slices, vanilla wafers and graham crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More