- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts -- chopped
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/2 - 1 cup of ice cream topping caramel sauce
- Soften Cream Cream Cheese. Mix in sugars, apple juice, and vanilla.
- Add nuts. Add 1/2 cup of powdered sugar or more depending on thickness.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm enough to shape.
- After refrigerated roll into two balls.
- Roll it in additional chopped peanuts then drizzle with 1/2 cup to 1 cup caramel sauce.
- Serve with apple slices, vanilla wafers and graham crackers.