- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8 oz. pkgs of small Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- two granny smith apples
- Preheat over to 375F.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Pour cream and brown sugar into baking dish: mix well.
- Spread apples evenly into baking dish.
- Melt margarine in microwave.
- Separate biscuits and dip each one into melted butter and then roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Line the baking dish putting 15 biscuits around the outside edge and placing the last five in the center.
- Bake for 20-25 min.
- Best served warm... and for a special treat, with a scoop of ice cream!
NotesThe title captures it all. Nothing pairs up with cinnamon like apples do, and this recipe brings them together in a sweet way!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More