- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8 oz. pkgs of small Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 stick of butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- two granny smith apples
- Preheat over to 375F.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Pour cream and brown sugar into baking dish: mix well.
- Spread apples evenly into baking dish.
- Melt margarine in microwave.
- Separate biscuits and dip each one into melted butter and then roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Line the baking dish putting 15 biscuits around the outside edge and placing the last five in the center.
- Bake for 20-25 min.
- Best served warm... and for a special treat, with a scoop of ice cream!
NotesThe title captures it all. Nothing pairs up with cinnamon like apples do, and this recipe brings them together in a sweet way!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More