CARAMEL APPLE DESSERT SQUARES
- Cooking Time: 50 to 60
- Servings: 6
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 medium cooking apples, peeled and sliced
- (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup boiling water
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, if desired
Heat oven to 350ºF.
Mix Bisquick and granulated sugar in medium bowl.
Stir in milk until blended.
Pour into ungreased square pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches.
Top with apples; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Pour boiling water over apples.
Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted
in center comes out clean.
Serve warm with whipped cream.