- Cooking Time: 50 to 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 medium cooking apples, peeled and sliced
- (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup boiling water
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix Bisquick and granulated sugar in medium bowl.
- Stir in milk until blended.
- Pour into ungreased square pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches.
- Top with apples; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Pour boiling water over apples.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted
- in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More