- Cooking Time: 50 to 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 medium cooking apples, peeled and sliced
- (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup boiling water
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix Bisquick and granulated sugar in medium bowl.
- Stir in milk until blended.
- Pour into ungreased square pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches.
- Top with apples; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Pour boiling water over apples.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted
- in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More