- Cooking Time: 50 to 60
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 medium cooking apples, peeled and sliced
- (2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup boiling water
- Sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix Bisquick and granulated sugar in medium bowl.
- Stir in milk until blended.
- Pour into ungreased square pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches.
- Top with apples; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Pour boiling water over apples.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted
- in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More