- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (11 oz.) pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened condensed milk
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- Melt the first 3 ingredients together in micro-safe bowl on high till melted.
- Add the cinnamon & the vinegar. Mix well. Cool slightly.
- Cut apples (or other fruit) into slices and dip into caramel sauce.
- This will keep in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Reheat in microwave to use!!
NotesI've no idea how many years I've been making this. But, IMHO, it is still the best version for dipping apples slices!! I've been known to dip other fruit as well, like pears, bananas, fresh pineapple. And I use it as ice cream topping, too!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Koken met OmaSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More