- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (11 oz.) pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened condensed milk
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- Melt the first 3 ingredients together in micro-safe bowl on high till melted.
- Add the cinnamon & the vinegar. Mix well. Cool slightly.
- Cut apples (or other fruit) into slices and dip into caramel sauce.
- This will keep in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. Reheat in microwave to use!!
NotesI've no idea how many years I've been making this. But, IMHO, it is still the best version for dipping apples slices!! I've been known to dip other fruit as well, like pears, bananas, fresh pineapple. And I use it as ice cream topping, too!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Paul's Food World Volume 1
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More