- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 10 caramels cut into 4-6 pieces each
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 cups peeled, chopped Granny Smith apples
- ½ cup caramel ice cream topping
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine caramels, flour, apples, caramel, topping, and lemon juice. Lightly dust counter with flour, and roll each dinner toll into a 4-inch circle. Place 1-2 tablespoons of mix on each circle. Brush edges of dough with milk, and fold in half. Seal edges with a fork, and place on a greased cookie sheet. Brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar. Bake @ 375º F for 15 Minutes.
NotesTry this sweet treat with ice cream on a hot summer day