- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- 1 can apple pie filling.
- 1 package gingerbread mix - 14.5 oz.
- 1/4 cup caramel-flavored ice cream topping.
- whipped topping.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 9x9x2 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions.
- Fold the apple pie filling into the batter.
- spread batter into prepared pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
My Family Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce