- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- 1 can apple pie filling.
- 1 package gingerbread mix - 14.5 oz.
- 1/4 cup caramel-flavored ice cream topping.
- whipped topping.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 9x9x2 inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions.
- Fold the apple pie filling into the batter.
- spread batter into prepared pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More