- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 C. granulated sugar
- 1/4 C. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 C. milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C. apples, peeled and finely diced
- 3/4 C. diced caramel candy squares (about 12)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, combine egg and milk. Stir in butter and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture and stir just to blend. Stir in apples and caramels. Divide batter evenly among prepared cups. Bake for 25 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly pressed. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
NFPG Recipe Collection
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More