- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 C. granulated sugar
- 1/4 C. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 C. milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C. apples, peeled and finely diced
- 3/4 C. diced caramel candy squares (about 12)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, combine egg and milk. Stir in butter and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture and stir just to blend. Stir in apples and caramels. Divide batter evenly among prepared cups. Bake for 25 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly pressed. Serve warm.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More