- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 49 Caramels
- 2 tb Water
- 5 md Apples
- Wooden sticks
- Miniature marshmallows
- Candy corn
- Melt caramels with water in 1 1/2 quart saucepan over low heat, stirring until sauce is smooth.
- Wash and dry apples; insert stick into stem end of each apple.
- Dip into hot caramel sauce; turn until coated. Scrape off sauce from bottom of apples.
- Place on greased waxed paper.
- Create eyes and mouth with miniature marshmallow halves.
- Create nose with candy corn.
- Make hat from construction paper, leaving opening for wooden stick.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More