- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 49 Caramels
- 2 tb Water
- 5 md Apples
- Wooden sticks
- Miniature marshmallows
- Candy corn
- Melt caramels with water in 1 1/2 quart saucepan over low heat, stirring until sauce is smooth.
- Wash and dry apples; insert stick into stem end of each apple.
- Dip into hot caramel sauce; turn until coated. Scrape off sauce from bottom of apples.
- Place on greased waxed paper.
- Create eyes and mouth with miniature marshmallow halves.
- Create nose with candy corn.
- Make hat from construction paper, leaving opening for wooden stick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Short & Sweet
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More