- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 49 Caramels
- 2 tb Water
- 5 md Apples
- Wooden sticks
- Miniature marshmallows
- Candy corn
- Melt caramels with water in 1 1/2 quart saucepan over low heat, stirring until sauce is smooth.
- Wash and dry apples; insert stick into stem end of each apple.
- Dip into hot caramel sauce; turn until coated. Scrape off sauce from bottom of apples.
- Place on greased waxed paper.
- Create eyes and mouth with miniature marshmallow halves.
- Create nose with candy corn.
- Make hat from construction paper, leaving opening for wooden stick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More