- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 49 Caramels
- 2 tb Water
- 5 md Apples
- Wooden sticks
- Miniature marshmallows
- Candy corn
- Melt caramels with water in 1 1/2 quart saucepan over low heat, stirring until sauce is smooth.
- Wash and dry apples; insert stick into stem end of each apple.
- Dip into hot caramel sauce; turn until coated. Scrape off sauce from bottom of apples.
- Place on greased waxed paper.
- Create eyes and mouth with miniature marshmallow halves.
- Create nose with candy corn.
- Make hat from construction paper, leaving opening for wooden stick.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More