- Cooking Time: 10 mins.
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 mins.
- 1 box of your favortie fudge brownie mix
- (follow the instructions on the box and mix)
- 1 jar of caramel ice cream topping.
- Non-Stick baking spray
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 Degrees F.
- Follow the instructions on the box of the brownie mix.
- Spray a cupcake pan with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Fill the each cupcake section with enough brownie mix to cover the bottom.
- Next, place a Tsp. if the carmel topping in the center of the brownie mix.
- Use remaining brownie mix and cover the carmel sauce in each section.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and let cool for additional 10 mins. before removing from the pan.
NotesI had some caramel ice cream topping left and a box of brownie mix and wasnt really sure what to do with it. So i kinda just winged it...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More