- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll (16 ozs.)refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips (1 bag)
- 1-1/2 cups caramel apple dip
- 3 cups rice cereal
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cashews
- Heat oven to 350ºIn ungreased 13x9 pan, break up cookie dough, with floured fingers press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool 15 minutes.
- In saucepan cook 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1 cup of the caramel apple dip over medium heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat, stir in cereal and cashews. Spread cereal mixture over crust.
- In saucepan heat remaining chips and dip over medium heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- Spread over cereal mixture.
- Refrigerate until chocolate mixture is set.
- Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More