- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll (16 ozs.)refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips (1 bag)
- 1-1/2 cups caramel apple dip
- 3 cups rice cereal
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cashews
- Heat oven to 350ºIn ungreased 13x9 pan, break up cookie dough, with floured fingers press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool 15 minutes.
- In saucepan cook 1 cup of the chocolate chips and 1 cup of the caramel apple dip over medium heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat, stir in cereal and cashews. Spread cereal mixture over crust.
- In saucepan heat remaining chips and dip over medium heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth.
- Spread over cereal mixture.
- Refrigerate until chocolate mixture is set.
- Cut into bars.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More