- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups crushed NILLA Wafers (about 50 wafers)
- 1 cup chopped Pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan to form handles.
- Mix wafer crumbs, 1/2 cup of the pecans and the butter.
- Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add sour cream, flour and vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift out of pan onto cutting board, using foil handles.
- Drizzle with topping and remaining 1/2 cup pecans.
- Let stand until topping is set.
- Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More