- Cooking Time: 21 to 26
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg carmels
- 1(5oz)can evaporated milk
- 1 pkg German Chocolate Cake mix
- 2/3 cup margarine or butter(melted)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 pkg semi-sweetchocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat caramels and 1/4cup of the milk in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Keep mixture warm over very low heat, stirring occationally.
- Mix cake mix(dry), margarine, remaining milk,& pecans.
- Spread half of dough in ungreased pan.
- Bake 6 min; remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and drizzle caramel mixture over chocolate chips.
- Drop remaining dough by teaspoonfuls onto caramel layer.
- Bake until cake portion is slightly dry to touch, approximately 15-20min; cool completely. Refrigerate until firm.
NotesThese are so good. If you love chocolate and/or caramel. This something you will absolutely love.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
The Social Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More