- Cooking Time: 21 to 26
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg carmels
- 1(5oz)can evaporated milk
- 1 pkg German Chocolate Cake mix
- 2/3 cup margarine or butter(melted)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 pkg semi-sweetchocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat caramels and 1/4cup of the milk in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Keep mixture warm over very low heat, stirring occationally.
- Mix cake mix(dry), margarine, remaining milk,& pecans.
- Spread half of dough in ungreased pan.
- Bake 6 min; remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and drizzle caramel mixture over chocolate chips.
- Drop remaining dough by teaspoonfuls onto caramel layer.
- Bake until cake portion is slightly dry to touch, approximately 15-20min; cool completely. Refrigerate until firm.
NotesThese are so good. If you love chocolate and/or caramel. This something you will absolutely love.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More