- Cooking Time: 21 to 26
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg carmels
- 1(5oz)can evaporated milk
- 1 pkg German Chocolate Cake mix
- 2/3 cup margarine or butter(melted)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 pkg semi-sweetchocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat caramels and 1/4cup of the milk in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Keep mixture warm over very low heat, stirring occationally.
- Mix cake mix(dry), margarine, remaining milk,& pecans.
- Spread half of dough in ungreased pan.
- Bake 6 min; remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and drizzle caramel mixture over chocolate chips.
- Drop remaining dough by teaspoonfuls onto caramel layer.
- Bake until cake portion is slightly dry to touch, approximately 15-20min; cool completely. Refrigerate until firm.
NotesThese are so good. If you love chocolate and/or caramel. This something you will absolutely love.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More