- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package snicker-doodle dough
- 1 large package Rolo candy
- Flatten 1 tablespoon snicker-doodle dough, place a Rolo candy inside, and roll dough around it to form a ball, and place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with entire package of cookie dough.
- Bake for 14 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Allow to cool before removing from cookie sheet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More