- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package snicker-doodle dough
- 1 large package Rolo candy
- Flatten 1 tablespoon snicker-doodle dough, place a Rolo candy inside, and roll dough around it to form a ball, and place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with entire package of cookie dough.
- Bake for 14 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Allow to cool before removing from cookie sheet.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More