- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package snicker-doodle dough
- 1 large package Rolo candy
- Flatten 1 tablespoon snicker-doodle dough, place a Rolo candy inside, and roll dough around it to form a ball, and place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with entire package of cookie dough.
- Bake for 14 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Allow to cool before removing from cookie sheet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More