- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package snicker-doodle dough
- 1 large package Rolo candy
- Flatten 1 tablespoon snicker-doodle dough, place a Rolo candy inside, and roll dough around it to form a ball, and place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with entire package of cookie dough.
- Bake for 14 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Allow to cool before removing from cookie sheet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Summertime SippersSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More