- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1 lb. 2-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ Big Deluxe Classics® Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup hot caramel ice cream topping (do not heat)
- 1 pint (2 cups) coffee ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup chocolate and/or colored sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place cookie dough about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F. for 12 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. (High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Bake cookies at 350°F. for 13 to 17 minutes.)
- Cool 1 minute. Remove from cookie sheets; place on wire racks. Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Cut six 12x9-inch sheets of foil. Place 2 baked cookies, bottom side up, on each foil sheet.
- Spread 1 teaspoon caramel topping on each cookie.
- For each sandwich, place about 1/3 cup ice cream in center of 1 caramel-topped cookie; flatten slightly. Place second cookie, caramel side down, on ice cream. Gently press cookies together in center to form ice cream sandwich; ice cream should spread to edge of cookies. Gently roll ice cream edge of sandwich in chocolate sprinkles.
- Quickly wrap sandwich in foil; immediately place in freezer. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Babette's Test Kitchen
Adventures in CookingSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More