- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1 lb. 2-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ Big Deluxe Classics® Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/4 cup hot caramel ice cream topping (do not heat)
- 1 pint (2 cups) coffee ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup chocolate and/or colored sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place cookie dough about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F. for 12 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. (High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Bake cookies at 350°F. for 13 to 17 minutes.)
- Cool 1 minute. Remove from cookie sheets; place on wire racks. Cool 15 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Cut six 12x9-inch sheets of foil. Place 2 baked cookies, bottom side up, on each foil sheet.
- Spread 1 teaspoon caramel topping on each cookie.
- For each sandwich, place about 1/3 cup ice cream in center of 1 caramel-topped cookie; flatten slightly. Place second cookie, caramel side down, on ice cream. Gently press cookies together in center to form ice cream sandwich; ice cream should spread to edge of cookies. Gently roll ice cream edge of sandwich in chocolate sprinkles.
- Quickly wrap sandwich in foil; immediately place in freezer. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Food Travels Through Italy
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More