- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-1/2 Honey Grahams
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) KRAFT Caramel Bits***
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 4 squares Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray. Place grahams on bottom of pan, cutting to fit if necessary.
- MICROWAVE caramel bits and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until caramel bits are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Pour over grahams; top with peanuts, marshmallows and pretzels. Drizzle with chocolate.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve.
- *** Can substitute regular caramel squares, unwrapped
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More