- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-1/2 Honey Grahams
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) KRAFT Caramel Bits***
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 4 squares Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray. Place grahams on bottom of pan, cutting to fit if necessary.
- MICROWAVE caramel bits and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until caramel bits are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Pour over grahams; top with peanuts, marshmallows and pretzels. Drizzle with chocolate.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve.
- *** Can substitute regular caramel squares, unwrapped
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
MetroCooking DC 2013
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More