- Cooking Time: 17 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup melted butter
- 12oz container caramel topping
- 2 litres vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the first 4 ingredients. Stir in the butter. Spread on a cookie sheet. Bake for 17 minutes or until browned. Cool and crumble.
- Place half of the mixture in a 9 x 13 inch cake pan. Drizzle with half the caramel topping. Soften the ice cream in the microwave for a minute or so. Take out of carton and slice to fit in pan. Smooth with a big spoon. Pour the rest of the caramel sauce on top. Sprinkle with the other half of the crumbs. Press gently. Freeze until firm. Enjoy!
NotesI don't remember where this recipe came from. I've been making it for my family for years. It's easy and tasty.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Naked Macaron
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More