- Cooking Time: 17 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup melted butter
- 12oz container caramel topping
- 2 litres vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the first 4 ingredients. Stir in the butter. Spread on a cookie sheet. Bake for 17 minutes or until browned. Cool and crumble.
- Place half of the mixture in a 9 x 13 inch cake pan. Drizzle with half the caramel topping. Soften the ice cream in the microwave for a minute or so. Take out of carton and slice to fit in pan. Smooth with a big spoon. Pour the rest of the caramel sauce on top. Sprinkle with the other half of the crumbs. Press gently. Freeze until firm. Enjoy!
NotesI don't remember where this recipe came from. I've been making it for my family for years. It's easy and tasty.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More