- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup whipping cream (35%)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- In heavy saucepan, combine cream, brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt. Heat over medium high heat, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and butter is melted.
- Reducd heat to medium. Cook, stirring often, for 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir until smooth and pour into a bowl. Let cool in bowl, stirring occasionally. Caramel will thicken further as it sits and cools.
- Stir cooled caramel well and spread or spoon over cooled cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More