- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup whipping cream (35%)
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 light corn syrup
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- In heavy saucepan, combine cream, brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt. Heat over medium high heat, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and butter is melted.
- Reducd heat to medium. Cook, stirring often, for 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir until smooth and pour into a bowl. Let cool in bowl, stirring occasionally. Caramel will thicken further as it sits and cools.
- Stir cooled caramel well and spread or spoon over cooled cupcakes.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More