- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1Tsp water
- 4(1oz)vanilla caramels
- 2 1/2 cups sliced
- peeled fruit(apples, pears, or peaches), 2 Tsp granola
- 1/2 cup frozen vanilla yogurt
- In dish combine water and unwrapped caramels. Arrange fruit in colander.
- Place colander in dish. Cover and cook on high for 4-6min(in microwave), or until fruit is tender and caramels are soft, stirring fruit once half way thru.
- Stir caramel mixture until nearly smooth.
- Fold in cooked fruit.
- Sprinkle with granola. Serve with frozen yogurt.
NotesThis is a recipe from my great grandmother. It's light and good. It has been modified a little bit, but still just as good. Great dessert for 2. Hope you like it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More