- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1Tsp water
- 4(1oz)vanilla caramels
- 2 1/2 cups sliced
- peeled fruit(apples, pears, or peaches), 2 Tsp granola
- 1/2 cup frozen vanilla yogurt
- In dish combine water and unwrapped caramels. Arrange fruit in colander.
- Place colander in dish. Cover and cook on high for 4-6min(in microwave), or until fruit is tender and caramels are soft, stirring fruit once half way thru.
- Stir caramel mixture until nearly smooth.
- Fold in cooked fruit.
- Sprinkle with granola. Serve with frozen yogurt.
NotesThis is a recipe from my great grandmother. It's light and good. It has been modified a little bit, but still just as good. Great dessert for 2. Hope you like it.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More