- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1Tsp water
- 4(1oz)vanilla caramels
- 2 1/2 cups sliced
- peeled fruit(apples, pears, or peaches), 2 Tsp granola
- 1/2 cup frozen vanilla yogurt
- In dish combine water and unwrapped caramels. Arrange fruit in colander.
- Place colander in dish. Cover and cook on high for 4-6min(in microwave), or until fruit is tender and caramels are soft, stirring fruit once half way thru.
- Stir caramel mixture until nearly smooth.
- Fold in cooked fruit.
- Sprinkle with granola. Serve with frozen yogurt.
NotesThis is a recipe from my great grandmother. It's light and good. It has been modified a little bit, but still just as good. Great dessert for 2. Hope you like it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More