- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (14 oz) package caramels
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk!)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare cake mix as package directs.
- Pour 2 cups batter into greased 13x9-inch baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt caramels and butter.
- Remove from heat and add sweetened condensed milk. Mix well.
- Spread caramel over cake, then spread remaining cake batter over caramel.
- Top with pecans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Recipes for VitalitySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More