- Cooking Time: 14 to 16
- Servings: 36
- 12 graham crackers (4 3/4 inches x 1 1/2 inches)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Line a 15"x10"x1" baking pan with foil.
Place graham crackers in pan; cover with marshmallows.
In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stair butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
Spoon over the marshmallows.
Sprinkle with almonds and coconut.
Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until browned.
Cool completely. Cut into 2" squares.
Yield: 3 dozen