- Cooking Time: 14 to 16
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 12 graham crackers (4 3/4 inches x 1 1/2 inches)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Line a 15"x10"x1" baking pan with foil.
- Place graham crackers in pan; cover with marshmallows.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stair butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Spoon over the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle with almonds and coconut.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until browned.
- Cool completely. Cut into 2" squares.
- Yield: 3 dozen
NotesAppetizers(613), Beverages (210), Breads (397), Fillings and Frostings (43), Hangover Cure(9), Holiday/Event Ideas(309)Breakfasts(222), Condiments, etc(120), Kid Pleaser (36), Main Dish (1245), Mish Mash (10), Candy (116), Outdoor Cooking (59), Desserts (1804), Pasta, Rice & Grains (259), Pizza (45), Salads (258), Dietary Needs (69), Side Dishes (446), Ethnic Cuisine (320), Soups/Stews (364), Vegetarian (111), Weight Watchers Points (62), Woof/Meow Treats (48). These are how many recipes we have under each category so far here in Bakespace. Somehow it doesn’t surprise me that the dessert category wins by a mile with the most number of recipes submitted, but I figured one more wouldn’t hurt. My girlfriend Nancy is a dessert specialist and I can never resist her Caramel Heavenlies! Everytime she makes these, I tell myself just one piece, but always end up eating at least 3…yes, it’s that good!