- Cooking Time: 14 to 16
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 12 graham crackers (4 3/4 inches x 1 1/2 inches)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Line a 15"x10"x1" baking pan with foil.
- Place graham crackers in pan; cover with marshmallows.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook and stair butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Spoon over the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle with almonds and coconut.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until browned.
- Cool completely. Cut into 2" squares.
- Yield: 3 dozen
NotesAppetizers(613), Beverages (210), Breads (397), Fillings and Frostings (43), Hangover Cure(9), Holiday/Event Ideas(309)Breakfasts(222), Condiments, etc(120), Kid Pleaser (36), Main Dish (1245), Mish Mash (10), Candy (116), Outdoor Cooking (59), Desserts (1804), Pasta, Rice & Grains (259), Pizza (45), Salads (258), Dietary Needs (69), Side Dishes (446), Ethnic Cuisine (320), Soups/Stews (364), Vegetarian (111), Weight Watchers Points (62), Woof/Meow Treats (48). These are how many recipes we have under each category so far here in Bakespace. Somehow it doesn’t surprise me that the dessert category wins by a mile with the most number of recipes submitted, but I figured one more wouldn’t hurt. My girlfriend Nancy is a dessert specialist and I can never resist her Caramel Heavenlies! Everytime she makes these, I tell myself just one piece, but always end up eating at least 3…yes, it’s that good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More