- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, divided use
- 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 cups Rice Krispies
- 14 ounces caramels (or caramel bits)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- In a large pot, melt 1/4 cup butter and 4 cups marshmallows. Add 4 cups Rice Krispies. Transfer to a buttered or foil lined 9 x 13 inch pan and pat down.
- Melt caramels, 1/4 cup butter and sweetened condensed milk together. Pour over Rice Krispies in pan. Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes.
- Prepare another Rice Krispie mixture like the first. Put on top of caramel layer. Keep refrigerated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Italy or Bust
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More