- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, divided use
- 8 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 cups Rice Krispies
- 14 ounces caramels (or caramel bits)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- In a large pot, melt 1/4 cup butter and 4 cups marshmallows. Add 4 cups Rice Krispies. Transfer to a buttered or foil lined 9 x 13 inch pan and pat down.
- Melt caramels, 1/4 cup butter and sweetened condensed milk together. Pour over Rice Krispies in pan. Refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes.
- Prepare another Rice Krispie mixture like the first. Put on top of caramel layer. Keep refrigerated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More