- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 squares (1 oz ea.) sweet chocolate
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Combine wafer crumbs, butter and sugar. Butter sides and bottom of an 8-inch springform pan. Line with parchment paper over buttering. Press crumb mixture evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Melt chocolate over hot, but not boiling water. Stir until smooth. Beat cream cheese until soft and smooth. Add eggs, one at a time to cream cheese. Gradually add sugar, mixing until well blended. Add melted
- chocolate, instant coffee and salt. Stir until blended.
- Turn mixture into prepared pan. Swirl in caramel sauce. Bake cake at 350ºF in center of oven for about 40 minutes or until cake center is almost set. It will firm when chilled.
- Let cheesecake cool on counter for about 45 minutes. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with chocolate sauce and caramel.
Get Fit With Good Food!
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More