- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafers, finely crushed
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 squares (1 oz ea.) sweet chocolate
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 dash salt
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- Combine wafer crumbs, butter and sugar. Butter sides and bottom of an 8-inch springform pan. Line with parchment paper over buttering. Press crumb mixture evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Melt chocolate over hot, but not boiling water. Stir until smooth. Beat cream cheese until soft and smooth. Add eggs, one at a time to cream cheese. Gradually add sugar, mixing until well blended. Add melted
- chocolate, instant coffee and salt. Stir until blended.
- Turn mixture into prepared pan. Swirl in caramel sauce. Bake cake at 350ºF in center of oven for about 40 minutes or until cake center is almost set. It will firm when chilled.
- Let cheesecake cool on counter for about 45 minutes. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with chocolate sauce and caramel.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Social Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More