- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Domino or C&H Confectioner Powdered Sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated
- buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons LAND O LAKES Unsalted or Salted Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Domino or C&H Granulated Sugar
- 1 jar (12.25 oz) SMUCKER'S Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped Fisher Butter Toffee Peanuts
- 2 teaspoons coffee-flavored liqueur or cooled strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 375F. Generously spray 8 jumbo muffin cups or 8 (6-oz) custard cups with CRISCO Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In small bowl, beat powdered sugar, cream cheese, coffee and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until smooth and creamy.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each biscuit into 5-inch round. Brush one side of each round with melted butter. Sprinkle with granulated sugar; press sugar into dough. Press rounds, sugared sides down, evenly in bottom and up sides of muffin cups. Spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough in bottom of each cup. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon caramel topping; reserve remaining caramel topping. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with peanuts. (If using custard cups, place on large cookie sheets with sides.)
- Bake 18 to 24 minutes or until edges of biscuit cups are deep
- golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour remaining caramel topping into small bowl; stir in liqueur. Drizzle over warm biscuit cups. Serve topped with whipped topping. Store covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More