- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Domino or C&H Confectioner Powdered Sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated
- buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons LAND O LAKES Unsalted or Salted Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Domino or C&H Granulated Sugar
- 1 jar (12.25 oz) SMUCKER'S Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped Fisher Butter Toffee Peanuts
- 2 teaspoons coffee-flavored liqueur or cooled strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 375F. Generously spray 8 jumbo muffin cups or 8 (6-oz) custard cups with CRISCO Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In small bowl, beat powdered sugar, cream cheese, coffee and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until smooth and creamy.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each biscuit into 5-inch round. Brush one side of each round with melted butter. Sprinkle with granulated sugar; press sugar into dough. Press rounds, sugared sides down, evenly in bottom and up sides of muffin cups. Spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough in bottom of each cup. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon caramel topping; reserve remaining caramel topping. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with peanuts. (If using custard cups, place on large cookie sheets with sides.)
- Bake 18 to 24 minutes or until edges of biscuit cups are deep
- golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour remaining caramel topping into small bowl; stir in liqueur. Drizzle over warm biscuit cups. Serve topped with whipped topping. Store covered in refrigerator.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More