- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Domino or C&H Confectioner Powdered Sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated
- buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons LAND O LAKES Unsalted or Salted Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Domino or C&H Granulated Sugar
- 1 jar (12.25 oz) SMUCKER'S Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped Fisher Butter Toffee Peanuts
- 2 teaspoons coffee-flavored liqueur or cooled strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping, if desired
- Heat oven to 375F. Generously spray 8 jumbo muffin cups or 8 (6-oz) custard cups with CRISCO Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In small bowl, beat powdered sugar, cream cheese, coffee and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or until smooth and creamy.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each biscuit into 5-inch round. Brush one side of each round with melted butter. Sprinkle with granulated sugar; press sugar into dough. Press rounds, sugared sides down, evenly in bottom and up sides of muffin cups. Spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough in bottom of each cup. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon caramel topping; reserve remaining caramel topping. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with peanuts. (If using custard cups, place on large cookie sheets with sides.)
- Bake 18 to 24 minutes or until edges of biscuit cups are deep
- golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour remaining caramel topping into small bowl; stir in liqueur. Drizzle over warm biscuit cups. Serve topped with whipped topping. Store covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More