- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (14 oz.) caramel candies
- 1 C miniature marshmallows
- 1 T water
- 5 or 6 small red delicious apples
- 5 or 6 heavy wooden skewers
- 1 C chopped peanuts
- 1 C toasted coconut
- melted chocolate
- waxed paper
- Line a large cookie sheet with buttered waxed pape, set aside.
- Wash and completely dry apples.
- Insert a stick through stems.
- If you plan on using peanuts or coconut to coat the candies apples, get them ready now by placing in a small bowl.
- Combine caramels, marshmallows and water in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until caramels melt.
- Cool slightly. Dip each apple in caramel mixture, coating evenly. Roll in peanuts or coconut if desired. Place on prepared sheet
- and refrigerate until firm.
- For variety drizzle with melted chocolate.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The NourishFull Kitchen
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More