- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. pkg powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 3/4 cups marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 14 oz. pkg. caramels
- 3 Tblsp. water
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Knead 10
- minutes or until smooth (mixture will be dry)
- Shape into 4 five inch logs. Cover & chill at least 3 hours.
- Unwrap caramels; combine caramels & water in a large skillet. Cook
- over medium heat until caramels melt; reduce heat to low, and stir
- until smooth.
- Working quickly with forks, roll each log in caramel mixture. Roll in
- pecans, pressing firmly to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Yield 4 five inch logs
- These are also good substituting chopped salted peanuts for pecans.
- An electric knife helps to cut logs into slices
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
MetroCooking DC 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More