- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbs instant coffee granules
- 1 package (14 oz.) caramels, unwrapped
- 4 cups toasted almonds or pecans
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz. or 9-inch)
- Melted BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- Stir cream and instant coffee in a large microwaveable bowl until well blended. Add caramels. Microwave on high 2-3 minutes, stirring every minute. Stir until caramels are completely melted. Stir in pecans and cinnamon.
- Spoon mixture into crust. Spread top evenly with knife. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until firm. Cut into slices to serve. Drizzle tart and/or plate with melted chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More