- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs cream cheese -- (8 oz) softened
- 1/4 tsp vanilla(I use 1 tsp)
- 1/2 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 9 in graham cracker crust
- 1 can apple pie filling -- (10 oz) seperated
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 8 pecan halves
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans(I chopped mine)
- Pour 3/4 of the apple pie filling in the graham cracker crust and set aside. Combine cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar until well blended. Add egg, mix until light and creamy. Pour over apple pie filling.
- Bake at 350º for 35 minutes or until center is firm. Let cool.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, mix remaining apple pie filling and caramel topping just until heated. Remove apple pieces from pan (reserving sauce) and decorate the top of the pie with the apple pieces. Pour caramel sauce over pie. Decorate with pecan halves and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More