- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Quick Caramel-Pecan Frosting
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs & butter; press into the bottom of a lightly greased 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 8 minutes. Remove from oven, & cool on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Combine sugar & flour; gradually add to cream cheese, beating just until blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over prepared crust, spreading evenly to edges of pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until set. Remove from oven, & cool on a wire rack.
- Pour warm Quick Caramel-Pecan Frosting over cheesecake, spreading evenly to edges of pan. Cover & chill 8 hours. Cut into bars.
- Yield: Makes 2 dozen
- *To make cutting of these bars extra easy, line the baking pan with lightly greased heavy-duty aluminum foil, allowing several inches to extend over sides. After baking & chilling, freeze for several hours. Lift from pan using foil; press foil sides down, & cut while partially frozen into desired sizes & shapes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More