- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 35 KRAFT Caramels (individual candies)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate ( I don't use this)
- MIX crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- PLACE caramels and milk in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted when stirred, stirring after each minute. Stir in pecans. Reserve 1/2 cup of the caramel mixture for topping. Drizzle remaining caramel mixture evenly onto bottom of crust. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over caramel mixture in crust.
- BAKE at 325°F for 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around side of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing side of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- TOP with reserved caramel mixture just before serving. Melt chocolate as Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cheesecake. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Note: I like to drizzle the top of my cake with caramel only and garnish with halved pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Food Travels Through Italy
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More