- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 35 KRAFT Caramels (individual candies)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate ( I don't use this)
- MIX crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- PLACE caramels and milk in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted when stirred, stirring after each minute. Stir in pecans. Reserve 1/2 cup of the caramel mixture for topping. Drizzle remaining caramel mixture evenly onto bottom of crust. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over caramel mixture in crust.
- BAKE at 325°F for 1 hour 5 minutes to 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around side of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing side of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- TOP with reserved caramel mixture just before serving. Melt chocolate as Melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cheesecake. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Note: I like to drizzle the top of my cake with caramel only and garnish with halved pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cooking with Sabra
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More