- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups toasted pecan, chopped finely
- 1/2 squeeze jar of caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 13x9 pan with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Mix cake mix, butter, and 1 egg until well combined.
- Reserve 2/3 cup of batter and pat the rest of batter into pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, Place reserved batter, corn syrup, brown sugar, 3 eggs and vanilla in a mixing bowl and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour over baked 'crust'.
- Squeeze lines of caramel over pecan filling.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
NotesThis was passed to me from my Mom.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More