- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 Tbs. butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Boil 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Cool slightly to thicken.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Makes 1-2/3 cups.
NotesGive ice cream along with a jar of this sumptuous sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Jean’s Recipe File
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More