- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 5 pkg. (8 oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 12 caramels
- 31 pecan halves
- Mix crumbs, 3 tbsp sugar and butter.
- Press firmly onto bottom of 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla until well blended.
- Add sour cream, mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Place caramels and 1 tbsp water in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 minute or until caramels are completely melted when stirred.
- Place pecan halves on cheesecake and drizzle caramel over cheesecake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More