- Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes
- Servings: 2 bags
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryThese are perfect to make and give away as gifts for the holidays! Get the whole family involved in packaging them into tins or bags and share with the whole neighborhood!
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Carnation Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 quart pecan halves
- Mix sugars, milk, and salt and cook until the soft ball stage; add vanilla.
- Stir in the pecans and pour onto waxed paper.
- Let cool and break apart.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More