- Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes
- Servings: 2 bags
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Carnation Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 quart pecan halves
- Mix sugars, milk, and salt and cook until the soft ball stage; add vanilla.
- Stir in the pecans and pour onto waxed paper.
- Let cool and break apart.
NotesThese are perfect to make and give away as gifts for the holidays! Get the whole family involved in packaging them into tins or bags and share with the whole neighborhood!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More