- Cooking Time: 5-7 minutes
- Servings: 2 bags
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Carnation Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 quart pecan halves
- Mix sugars, milk, and salt and cook until the soft ball stage; add vanilla.
- Stir in the pecans and pour onto waxed paper.
- Let cool and break apart.
NotesThese are perfect to make and give away as gifts for the holidays! Get the whole family involved in packaging them into tins or bags and share with the whole neighborhood!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More