- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 qts popped corn
- 3 c. rice krispie cereal
- 42 caramels
- 3 T. water
- 1 c. salted peanuts
- 1/8 tsp salt
- combine corn, and cereal in large bowl. set aside.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat or in microwave safe dish...heat caramels and water til melted.
- Stir in peanuts and salt.
- Mix well.pour over corn mixture and toss to coat .
- With buttered hands, shape into 3 inch balls.
- Reshape if necessary when partially cooled.
- Yields 10.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More