- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 qts popped corn
- 3 c. rice krispie cereal
- 42 caramels
- 3 T. water
- 1 c. salted peanuts
- 1/8 tsp salt
- combine corn, and cereal in large bowl. set aside.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat or in microwave safe dish...heat caramels and water til melted.
- Stir in peanuts and salt.
- Mix well.pour over corn mixture and toss to coat .
- With buttered hands, shape into 3 inch balls.
- Reshape if necessary when partially cooled.
- Yields 10.
Food Travels Through Italy
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More